As announced in the Irish Skipper Echomaster Marine Limited can announce that they received an order for a complete wheelhouse package from Ben Stoten at the Skipper Bournemouth Expo.
Attending the show meant that Ben was able to meet Arlene Hardacre from our sales team face to face, assess the quality
and ease of use of products that Echomaster endorse. Ben also received advice from both Echomaster Marine’s own highly
trained staff and Mr Ketil Dahl who travelled from Norway to represent Olex.
Ben took full advantage of Echomaster’s special offers and will receive a package inclusive of;
* Olex 3D Seabed Mapping Plotter with HT Ground Discrimination and AIS Modules
* Hondex HE-7300Di Echosounder with Simrad Combi-C Transducer
* Simrad AP60 Auto Pilot & Hydraulic Pump
* Lowrance HDS-10m Gen2 MFD with 4G Broadband Radar
* Camino-108 Class B AIS
* Icom IC-M323 DSC VHF
* Simrad Sonic Hub Entertainment System.
The 10m Catamaran “Risky Business” will be built by Sutton Workboats and Echomaster Marine will work alongside
his local engineer, Laurie of LD Electronics, to install and commission his package.
We will bring you some images of the vessel and her packaged when completed.
Thank you to Irish Skipper for the Image