Please fill in the short form below with your question, either about the Simrad Sonarhub Sounder Module, or for some technical advice. Please include details of your vessel if you feel they will help us answer your query.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
The all-new compact SonarHub™ module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to Simrad NS multifunction displays.
Compatible with the complete line of Simrad NSS Sport, NSE Expert and NSO Offshore multifunction displays, the plug-and-play network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Simrad sonar technologies -- including StructureScan® HD and CHIRP.
The innovative SonarHub module features three built-in Ethernet ports for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
Compatible transducers from Simrad Yachting and AIRMAR are sold separately, and the SonarHub is protected by the Simrad Advantage Service program.
* EchoSounder Frequencies 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
* Transducer Type: Multiple selections Simrad and AIRMAR®
* 300 feet per side
* Operating Temperature -28° to 75° C (-20° to 167° F)
* Waterproof Standard/rating IPx7
* Product Width 7.1 in \ 180 mm
* Product Height 2.2 in \ 57 mm
* Product Weight 2 lbs \ 0.9 kg
* Power Supply (Supply Voltage) 12 or 24 vDC (9-32 vDC min-max)
* Other Features Max Depth Per Optional Transducer Type
* StructureScan: Max 91 m / 300 ft @ 455/800 KHz
* CHIRP: 1067 m / 3,500 ft (transducer dependent)
* Warranty: Limited two-year warranty
* Output Power Max 500W RMS (StructureScan® HD), 250W RMS (CHIRP)
* Ethernet: Three ports
* Power: 4-pin power connector
* Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for CHIRP and narrow-band transducers
* Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan® HD